1st Batch- 7th April
2nd Batch- 16th April
3rd Batch- 25th April
4th Batch- 7th May
5th Batch- 25th June
6th Batch- 25th July
- Students moving from class X to XI
- This course is designed to support the student for board syllabus as well as competitive examinations.
- Learn from highly qualified faculty (mostly IIT-ians) that excel at competitive exam preparation.
- Regular Topic Wise Tests (TWTs) are conducted (Online/ Offline) to ensure that the students have fundamentally understood the topic well and the conceptual knowledge of the topic is developed.
- Major test with cumulative portion is taken periodically to give students a real-time understanding of the difficulty level, time management, the diverse set of questions and patterns and also ranking at an All India level on JEE Main/CET.
- Online tests are given so that students get real-time exposure from the very beginning.
- All India Test Series (AITS) is a series of full-length tests conducted after course completion to give the student immense practice for the JEE Main/ Advanced and also to know their national-level performance and All India Rank across all PACE centres.
- Regular feedback is taken from the students to identify actions to be taken to improve & enhance their performance.
- A detailed analysis report is given post every test.
- Our faculty is a team of highly experienced and reputed IIT-ians and top academicians from their respective fields who excel at competitive exam preparation.
- Duration of lecture 18hrs per week.