- For XII Passed students
In this course, we impart knowledge that helps students address weak areas of his/her previous year’s preparation.
- The program covers the entire syllabus of JEE Main and Advanced.
- Major test with cumulative portion is taken periodically to give students a real-time understanding of the difficulty level, time management, the diverse set of questions and patterns and also ranking at an All India level on JEE Main & Advanced.
- Online tests are given so that students get real-time exposure from the very beginning.
- All India Test Series (AITS) is a series of full-length tests conducted after course completion to give the student immense practice for the JEE Main/ Advanced and also to know their national-level performance and All India Rank across all PACE centres.
- 25% concession is provided for Pace students
- 50% concession is provided for students who have secured a JEE Advanced rank.
- 25% concession is provided for students who have qualified JEE Main.