- Delhi & NCR
(Mid June- Jan end)
- Our curriculum focuses on strengthening Science & Mathematics concepts and also prepares students for various Olympiads and competitive exams.
- Regular Topic Wise Tests (TWTs) are conducted to ensure that the students have fundamentally understood the topic well and the conceptual knowledge of the topic is developed.
- Major test with cumulative portion is taken periodically to give students a real-time understanding of the difficulty level, time management, the diverse set of questions and patterns and also ranking at an All India level for various competitive exams such as IPM, NSTSE, NSO, IMO, RMO, Prabhutva, Pradnya and NSEJS.
- Regular feedback is taken from the students to identify actions to be taken to improve & enhance their performance.
- A detailed analysis report is given post every test.
- Our faculty is a team of highly experienced and reputed IIT-ians, doctorates and top academicians from their respective fields who excel at competitive exam preparation.
- Sat- 3 hours (5 pm- 8 pm); Sun- 5 hours (9 am- 2 pm or 3 pm- 8 pm)
(Mid April- Nov)
- Most of the bright students choose to join this batch as they are comparatively free during the vacations and wish to utilize their vacations in learning the skills in Math and Science.
- April & June-3 days a week; 3 hours a day
- May- 3 days a week; 5 hours a day
- (9 am- 2 pm or 3 pm- 8 pm)